- I believe success is earned by working hard, and then kicking back knowing a job has been well done
- I believe in rising above challenges, meeting deadlines, and earning my pay.
- I believe in messy meeting rooms, and in leaving blueprints spread across the table, until the job is done!
- I believe in keeping your tools sharp, and knowing which tools to use for each job
- I believe in getting ahead of the job, and in knowing which way the bricks will fall
- I believe in building reputation, partnering well, and selling a successful business
- I believe your business—and your respect—are earned, and that reputation is everything
- I believe once you find the right person, you keep them
- I believe in playing as hard as we work – both at work and at home
- I believe family time is family time!
- I believe in helping you keep the cash flowing so you can deliver, grow and make a difference for those you serve
- I believe contributing to your business growth enables you to get what you want out of life
- I believe all entrepreneurs deserve the chance to succeed by incorporating strategic financial management into their businesses processes.
Principal, Jeff Whipple has always been intrigued by how companies make money—his entire professional career has been devoted to understanding “what makes the goose lay the golden egg?” It’s this passion that helps each client of Your CFO Solutions thrive and grow. With over 35 years of corporate finance and consulting behind him, Jeff Whipple has had a long and successful career helping businesses to organize effectively and reach their potential.
Companies of all shapes and sizes involved with building and construction, trade contractors, home services, government contractors, distribution and logistics, and professional services have taken advantage of Jeff’s clear vision and wealth of experience.
Certificates and Recognitions
Jeff Whipple holds a CPA with CGMA as a Chartered Global Management Accountant. The CGMA certification demonstrates management accounting expertise, determination, and commitment to attaining continued business success.
- Chair of the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA) Business and Industry Conference 2 years
- Member of the MACPA Business and Industry Committee for 12 years
- Session speaker at various national conferences